Massman Automation has extensive in-house experience with designing and creating packaging machines for custom applications. We have more than 40 years of experience taking on sophisticated projects that others turned down because of their complexity. Our dedication to continuously accepting challenges has made our services unparalleled in the packaging industry. We promise to make you the optimal packaging equipment for your applications.
Our sales staff and design team are ready to sit down with you to discuss the specifications and challenges of packaging your products. At Massman Automation, we’re dedicated to creating the best automated solutions for the products your company has worked so hard to perfect.
Custom Products and Applications
Massman Automation makes several unique pieces of automated packaging equipment, including:
- Robotic flex pickers: Uses a frame-and-conveyer system to pick and place products accurately at up to 100 ppm
- Rotary placer model 4023: Offers accurate high-speed placing at up to 400 ppm
- Reciprocating placer model 4024: Offers high-speed placing at up to 100 ppm with optional “low product” and “missed-pick” sensors
- Tin tie applicator: Adds tin ties to packaging and folds over the bag to complete the sealing process
- Semi-automatic tin tie applicator: Uses a hot metal adhesive and tin tie to seal, bend, and finish packaging
- Timing gate: Available in air cylinder, servo-driven systems and clutch/brake systems
- Robotic palletizing: Uses a robotic end-of-arm tool (EOAT) and vacuum attachments to move large pallets quickly
- High entry palletizer: Uses robotic EOAT and vacuum attachments to arrange and move merchandise carefully
- Gantry palletizer: Picks up multiple cases at a time using either an EOAT or vacuum attachment
- Soffit/vinyl siding case packer: Erects wraparound-style cases and pushes loads the package into the case for sealing
- Lane dividers: Divides lanes at various speeds and product profiles
- Fluorescent lamp case packer: Gently packs T5, T8, and T12 size fluorescent lamps to keep them safe
- Tray packer | lidder for flooring: Packs flooring into bundles, cases, trays, and shrink wrap
- Cheese block case packer: Packs up to 25 40-pound blocks of cheese every minute
- Butter case packer: Offered in both western-and Elgin- style butter packages
- Zipper unwind stand: Handles zipper material between the sizes of 12 inches and 32 inches at speeds up to 100 inches per minute
If you still cannot find the type of packaging equipment you need, contact us online and request a consultation to learn about how our engineers can create a custom solution.
Benefits of Custom Automated Packaging Equipment
Choosing custom packaging equipment from Massman Automation has several advantages:
- Low total cost: When you partner with Massman, your packaging equipment’s speed and precision will drive down costs.
- Adaptability: Massman packaging equipment accommodates your changing needs because it’s easy to change out and minimizes downtime.
- Efficiency: Our reliable packaging equipment maximizes workplace efficiency to lower costs and increase productivity.
Enlist Massman for a Heightened Custom Automated Packaging Experience
With four decades of experience rising to America’s packing equipment challenges, Massman has a unique wealth of knowledge in designing and creating complicated packaging machines. Request a consultation or call 320-554-3611.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.