Tubs & Cups
Massman Automation is the industry leader in packaging solutions for tubs and cups. At Massman, we have over four decades of experience creating reliable, customized equipment to match your tub and cup packaging needs. We can handle even the most sophisticated equipment configurations, and we’ve carved our name in the packaging field by taking on challenges others have turned away.
Massman Automation creates packaging equipment for tubs and cups, including tapered tubs, handled cups, and sleeved cups.
Tubs and Cups Products and Application
Massman Automation will design a complete packaging system for your tubs and cups, depending on your infeed equipment’s size and speed. After packaging, we have the equipment necessary to load packages into wraparound, harness-style cases, regular slotted containers (RSCs), or trays. We offer the following packaging equipment for tubs and cups.
- High entry palletizing: Rotates the direction of cases to achieve your desired packing pattern
- Gantry palletizing: Uses a vacuum or mechanical end-of-arm tool (EOAT) to pick up multiple packaging cases at a time
- Robotic palletizing: Uses mechanical EOAT and vacuums to arrange products into a custom pallet handling system
- Robotic case packer: Packages tubs and cups and is widely adaptable to various challenges
- Bottom load case packer: Gently supports your product as it moves into the case packer
- Top load case packer: Incorporates gantry pick-and-place technology to load products through the top of a harness style-case, wraparound, or RSC
- Wraparound case packer: Places products from the top or side of a harness style, wraparound or tray to meet your infeed needs
- Timing gate: Used as an affordable solution for machine loading challenges and product accumulation
Benefits of Tubs and Cup Packaging
Choosing Massman Automation as your tub and cup packaging equipment provider carries several advantages, including:
- Efficiency and reliability: Massman packaging equipment is an effective solution that maximizes packaging productivity.
- Low total cost: The reliability and increased productivity of Massman packaging equipment will lower your production costs. Save money by reducing production time and rejected packages.
- Ease of change-over: Massman packaging equipment is easy to adapt, so you can minimize downtime and get back to being productive. If your packaging machines need to accommodate changes in production size or speed, Massman will retrofit your complete packaging system.
- Reduced human error: Your employees are essential to your operation, but human error leads to damaged products and loss. Automating the packaging process lets your workers handle less repetitive work while a machine packages your tubs and cups with precision.
Interested in Working With Massman?
Massman Automation has more than 40 years of experience tackling the most challenging packaging equipment design projects. We provide our customers with dedicated service, and our team commits to being your partner for automated packaging systems. Regardless of your operation, we can design and create the durable, robust equipment you need to package the products you’ve perfected.
Are you interested in working with Massman to develop and build packaging equipment for your business? Request a free online consultation today or call us at 320-554-3611.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.