General Packer Co. Ltd.
General Packer Co., Ltd. specializes in the design, manufacture, and sale of high performance, automatic packaging machines. The original “set-up type” pouch filling-sealing and nitrogen gas flushing systems has made General Packer the industry leader with more than 2,000 packaging systems to customers worldwide. General Packer has experience filling stand-up pouches with dry goods including, milled and ancient grains, powders, candies, pet food, health foods, medicines, and medical supplies.
All New SPS Bag Feeding Unit
- Allows for easier, quick loading of bags into the conveyor.
- Precisely transfers bags from Conveyor to Bag Aligning Unit.
- Dramatically reduces bag transfer failures.
- “SPS” Bag Aligning Unit controls & adjusts bag width, height and orientation.
The Surface Deck Area is Completely Bolt-less
- 43% Reduction of Surface Deck Area Protrusions, compared with existing model.
- Significantly improved Hygienic design for cleaning
A True (3) Minute Product Change-Over Design
- Decreased 10:1 change-over time when compared with the existing model requiring 30 minutes.
- Designed to Automatically Adjust Bag Feeding, Bag Opening, Gripper Width, Vibration and Heat Sealing!
- Mechatronic Design Technology significantly reduces operator adjustment time.
GY – The bag feed system is to automatically supply bags one by one from the bag feeder previously set with several hundreds of bags.
UR – Standard three-side-seal type bag, corresponding four-side-seal to back bag, or sealed four side bag with fastener
USR – Correspond sealed to standing three-side-seal pouch. bag, Also four-side-seal applicable to bag, or four-side-seal bag with fastener.
UST – Almighty highest-end model capable of handling standing pouches with fasteners.
Automated, Self-Adjusting Bag Tapping Mechanism
- Three tapping factors: Bottom tapping time, frequency and strength are adjusted automatically.
- Tapping Strength and Height can be optimally adjusted for each product.
Automated Sealing Time, Pressure and Temperature Control
- Installed Mechatronic Heat Sealing Unit.
- Application Registration System allows quick and easy bag changeover; adjustable sealing pressure, temperature and time settings.
- Correspond to Traceability
In-Line Bag IJP Code-Printing Capabilities Surface Area has Doubled
- Improved Surface Print Area has Doubled, compared with the existing model.
- Designated Printer able to handle various types of Bag Design.